Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Experiences



Dusica Jelac

Last fall I was on anti-cellulite massage. I did one series of 10 treatments. A massage was very rough and painful and after treatment bruises were all over my legs. A cosmetician told to me that it was necessary to break up cellulite capsules. Only later I learned a lesson that it was completely the wrong approach.
Then I heard of Dorothea cream. At the beginning it was incredible for me that its ingredients can penetrate deep enough to cause disintegration of cellulite capsules. I was surprised when I saw after seven days the tumescence where capsules were decomposed. It was particularly interesting for me that applying a thin layer of cream without additional liniment or massage could give such effect. As far as I know such a product does not exist in the market. I have used it for month and the results are amazing.

Jelena Antić

I am 24 and never had problem with weight, but I have seen the appearance of cellulite on the hips for these two years. I tried to solve the problem by intensive physical activity. After a month it seemed the cellulite really disappeared, but after a short break in training cellulite again appeared on the surface.
I was looking for the answer on the Internet. I read that physical activity is excellent preventive, but has no effect on already formed cellulite. Built-up muscles have just pushed cellulite deeper and made it less visible.
I have used Dorotea cream for two weeks and the beginning of cellulite decomposition can be noticed. I decided to be in this program the next two months, in order to get rid of deeper layers of cellulite that are not visible yet.
Marija Krivokuća
Some time ago I saw cellulite on the legs. After a series of anti-cellulite treatments in the beauty salon, there were no improvements. I started a diet and intensified physical activity, but I realized soon those are only the preventive measures. In the stage of formed cellulite, they only have the minor effect.
If the muscles were relaxed, cellulite would become visible again. A friend of mine has recommended Dorotea cream. I have used it for 3 months and the results were amazing. I am happy because I succeeded to solve the problem of cellulite. I’ll occasionally use Dorotea cream in order to maintain the current state.

Dragana Simsic

I am twenty years old and I think I have no problem with cellulite for now, but I want to prevent its appearance on time.
I bought Dorotea anti-cellulite cream by recommendation of my friend. I was determined by cognition these are natural, herbal products. After ten days of use I noticed the effect of increased elimination of fluids from the body.
I'm satisfied with the effect on the skin, which now looks fresh and maintained. I’m unconcerned because I know that I will be in top form this summer.

Vranjanin Marija

I am 20 years old and really take care of how I look like. I tried Dorotea cream a year ago and I have regularly used it twice a day for a month. Although I did not have visible cellulite outside, I noticed after 20 days of use that the volume of legs was reduced for 2 cm.
Unlike the other girls I haven’t noticed tumescence on the legs. Doctor explained to me that it was a sign of cellulite removal in the initial stage. Since then I have occasionally used it for the preventive purposes and I would recommended it to everyone because of its effectiveness, as well as completely natural, herbal ingredientes.

Ana Antić

Although I have no problem with weight, the cellulite on the inner sides of the knee I could not solve by any preparation.
Dorotea cream helped me to permanently solve this problem. I have put the thin layer two times a day for a month and a half. I noticed that an additional liniment of cream is not needed because it is absorbed very quickly by the skin.
I'm very pleased, not only because I got rid of cellulite, but I noticed that my skin is firm, elastic and smooth to the touch.
Marija Nikolić
I tried anti-cellulite tea and as a result I noticed the expulsion of fluid. In the beginning everything was ok, but after ten days I began to feel dizziness and instability. I stopped the treatment and decided to try Dorotea cream.
I have used Dorotea preparations for two months and I am very satisfied. Cellulite has almost disappeared, the volume of the legs was reduced for 4 cm, and the skin is smooth and nice again.
Danijela Stanojevic
I used many anti-cellulite products (creams, gels, anti-cellulite package), but I wasn’t pleased with the results achieved, particularly where cellulite was expressed. Then I heard of Dorotea cream and I decided to try it. To my great surprise, after ten days of regular use, mild tumescence appeared on the places where cellulite was decomposed. Now I know it was a liquid released from cellulite capsules.  
Over the first month of use I've often noticed the signs of cellulite dissolution by layers, in the form of a temporary shunt. The volume of legs decreased for 3.5 centimeters. I shall continue with treatment until I achieve the full effect, i.e. until my skin becomes healthy and beautiful again.

No comments:

Post a Comment